ILSMD is a financially sound and well-managed small business with an 18-year history of successful contract support to the federal government.
The company is a minority-owned certified 8(a) firm with a broad customer base that includes Federal, DoD, and commercial clients. ILSMD focuses on aligning our past experiences and knowledge in the areas of administrative support, customer service operations, facilities management, maintenance, acquisition/procurement and contract management, logistics, and business process re-engineering with the demands of our customers.
The ILSMD philosophy is one that believes in integrity and a long-standing commitment to quality, building relationships, and leading our customers to success.
It is our mission to foster customer confidence and to build value by delivering outstanding logistics –related products, services and solutions in innovative and cost effective ways. We realize this mission by setting the highest standards in service, reliability, and cost containment in our industry.
Integrated Logistics Services, LLC. and all its employees are committed to providing the highest level of quality service, products, and expertise for our customers in optimized logistics, operational readiness, compliance and acquisition needs at a competitive price.
Specifically, all personnel must strive to ensure that:
- ISO 9001 quality standards are met or exceeded
- Customer needs and all other applicable requirements are understood and satisfied
- Risk-based thinking is promoted throughout the organization
- Product and advice quality is consistent
- Quality products and services are delivered on time, every time
- All communications are clear and effective
- All staff participate in continuous improvement”
- SBA – Certified 8(a)
- State of Maryland – Certified MBE, DBE, and ACDBE
- Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority (MWAA) – MBE
- Prince George’s County – MBE
- National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA)
- National Portable Storage Association (NPSA)
- Association of the United States Army (AUSA)
- National Defense Transportation Association (NDTA)
- National Contract Management Association (NCMA)
We are a licensed and bonded truck broker registered with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) www.fmcsa.dot.gov